Futuro Organic Ginger Powder | Sukku Powder: sonth powder
Dry ginger powder or sonth powder in Hindi is made by grinding sundried fresh ginger slices into a fine powder. In comparison to other spices, ginger is a similar spice to cardamom and turmeric. People use ginger in many forms namely fresh ginger, dried, powdered, as an oil, or as a juice. Its other names are sukku powder in Tamil and sonth powder in Hindi.
Sukku coffee is a healthy alternative to the daily intake of tea and coffee. Sukku powder coffee contains all health benefits one can get from consuming ginger, pepper, coriander, and cardamom.
Uses of Ginger Powder:
People use this ginger powder for adding flavor to a variety of baked dishes like ginger cookies and ginger candies. Apart from usage in cooking it also has many medicinal properties hence, people use it in preparation of medicinal juices.
- Just 1 to 1.5gm of ginger can treat many forms of nausea and vomiting. especially morning sickness in pregnant women.
- Ginger lowers blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Intake of sukku aids digestion improves blood circulation, reduces cholesterol, and improves immunity.
- Dry Ginger Powder is a rich source of calcium, iron, and protein. Along with these, Organic Dry Ginger Powder also contains dietary fibers, potassium, and various other required nutrients
- Consumption of dry ginger powder together with sugar cane juice cures stomach irritation. Consume this mixture every day early in the morning to get relief from stomach irritation.
- Particularly, it provides relief from many kinds of pains like joint pain, headache, throat pain, etc.,
Above all, the whole idea of Futuroorganic is to bring back the age-old traditional products that were always a part of our life which ensures healthy living. Buy organic ginger powder, spices, pulses, millets, traditional rice, oils, and many more products online at Futuro organic and get free home delivery.