Almonds also commonly known as “Badam” has amazing health benefits when consumed even in small quantity. The handful of organic almonds can be a daily breakfast, an energy booster or a mid evening snack.
Black Raisins were used as a major ingredient for making traditional Indian sweets. These are candied with sulfur-less sugar and liquid glucose. Black raisins are a rich source of anti-oxidants and nutrients, no artificial color, flavor or preservative is added to any of the products, thereby making them natural and healthy for consumption.
Red chilly powder is an indispensable ingredient in most Indian dishes which makes the food spicer. Futuro Organic chilli powder is made by drying and grounding the red chilli to give highly pungent red powder without adding any additives .
Flax seeds are a great source of healthy fibre needed by your body and can be consumed every day. Add it to your daily cereal or grind and add it to your regular flour to make your everyday preparations.
Idli rice is a major ingredient used for the preparation of idli (rice cakes), a traditional Indian savoury. Organic Idli Rice grains are acquired naturally and no chemicals are added while processing them.
A rich source of iron and several other nutrients like magnesium, potassium, and calcium, palm jaggery is not your usual cup of sucrose. It's a perfect sweetener devoid of any artificial substances and full of natural nutrients.
The mixed millet flour Contains The Goodness Of Foxtail Millet, Pearl Millet, Kodo Millet And Barnyard Millet. Millets Are Believed To Have Been One Of The Worlds Earliest Food Plants Used By Humans. It Is Naturally Gluten Free and organic
Fennel seeds exude anise-like sweet fruity aroma when rubbed between fingers. Its herb parts, including tender growing tips, root-bulb, dried stalks, and seeds are used extensively in a wide variety of cuisines all over the world.
Thooyamalli, a traditional rice variety, gets its name from its striking resemblance of jasmine buds. Thooyamalli is healthy and tasty rice which increases nerve strength and is suitable for the preparation of biriyani.
Brown Sugar undergoes lesser processing than traditional white sugar. Additional to molasses, it contains various types of essential nutrients and can be a source of an instant energy boost.Brown Sugar undergoes lesser processing than traditional white sugar. Additional to molasses, it contains various types of essential nutrients and can be a source of an instant energy boost.
What is Balcony Gardening and why balcony gardening? In our modern urban lives which are so cut off from nature, the number of people yearning to reconnect is indeed growing. If you have ever yearningly looked at your bare shaded and semi-shaded balconies and window sills wondering if any useful plant might grow there, and who to turn to for guidance, this article is for you!
Ragi - The Finger Millet is a variety of millet Introduction to Millets :Idlis and dosas for breakfast. Rice for lunch. Chappatis for dinner In spite of there being hundreds of different edible grains in India, we mostly eat just a few varieties of white rice and wheat and rarely eat grains like ragi or other millets used in health mixes.
Himalayan Pink salt or the pink salt is a kind of salt which is 96% sodium chloride and the remaining 4% consists of impurities like various minerals and others. This mineral content in these salts is what gives it the colour.