FuturO Organic Clove Powder:
Clove powder is the ground form of the spice cloves. Cloves are the dry and immature flower buds from the clove tree. Cloves have an important place in the traditional medicine of Chinese and Ayurveda. To make it soft and flavourful cook or soak in water. As compared to clove spice, powder tends to lose its flavor faster.
People use clove essential oil as an antiseptic and pain reliever especially for toothaches and stomach pain because of its antioxidant properties. People mix it with other oils to treat various other disorders. Cloves are one of the main ingredients in gingerbread baked goods or a staple spice in Indian cuisine.
It is advisable to add cloves while cooking foods like kidney beans or black gram for more benefits. It adds spiciness and aromatic flavor to dishes. They emit a strong and spicy scent while cooking meat. People add cloves only in small amounts because of their rich flavor.
- Mix clove oil with sesame oil and apply it on the forehead to remain calm and fight sleep troubles.
- Inhale vapors of clove or clove oil for easy breathing
- The spice cloves are great home remedies to clear acne and toothaches.
- Clove oil is effective in treating itchy and dry skin.
- Cloves promote oral health, bone health and kill harmful bacteria
Clove facemask: Make a paste with cloves, add some honey, and a drop of lime. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off for glowing skin.
Storage and Shelf life:
Cloves have a long shelf life. It will last for almost one year when you store it away from light and moisture.