FuturO Organic Ghee:
The preparation process of Futuro organic pure cow ghee (pure desi ghee) includes heating clarified butter, churned from pure cream. For thousands of years, organic ghee is the main ingredient in Indian cuisines. Pure desi cow ghee has a rich and aromatic flavor. Ghee is simply used as a substitute for oil or butter. Some of its uses are in baking, as a spread for toast, drizzling it on vegetable roasts, sauteing the veggies, etc., Most south Indians have a habit of adding ghee to their rice before eating it. Apart from its usage in cooking ghee is also a key ingredient in ayurvedic medicines. Its use in Ayurvedas is for treating constipation and ulcers because of its medicinal properties.
- High Smoke point: Use ghee for toasting and frying at high temperature, it will not burn because of its high smoke point.
- Good for skin: applying pure cow ghee facemask thrice a week gives us a soft and glowing skin.
- Relief for constipation: Take 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls of ghee in a cup of hot milk at bedtime. It is an effective but gentle means of relieving constipation.
- Contains good fat: Ghee contains healthy fats and is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are essential for improving brain and heart health.
- The best alternative for persons with dairy allergies: As compared to other dairies, the trace amount of milk sugar and protein content makes it suitable for including in diet for persons with dairy allergies.
- A Nutritional Powerhouse: Ghee is rich in all kinds of vitamins like vitamin A D E and K. These nutrients are essential to a wide range of body functions from the brain to the immune system. In addition to that, ghee aids in the body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals from other foods.
Storage Instructions: Store ghee in an airtight container and keep it away from sunlight for best. Store in room temperature and no need to refrigerate for up to 3 months.