FuturO Fenugreek (Venthayam):
Fenugreek or most commonly ‘methi‘ in Hindi and venthayam in Tamil is a popular spice having a strong scent and a pungent flavor. The uses of this are in cooking, in medicine, and to hide the taste of other medicine. Venthayam smell and a taste similar to maple syrup. People in India eat methi leaves as a vegetable.
Venthayam is a common household spice and thickening agent. It is an ingredient in products, such as soap and shampoo. Methi seeds and powder are also used in many Indian dishes for their nutritional profile and slightly sweet, nutty taste.
- These seeds help treat constipation, stomach upset, and gastritis.
- Under proper consultation, a cup of methi infused tea effectively increases the production of breast milk in new mothers.
- Methi has been a boon for promoting hair growth since ancient times. The anti-microbial nature of the plant treats various scalp and hair infections. Hence nourishes hair growth and helps get rid of dandruff.
- Fenugreek appears to slow the absorption of sugars in the stomach and stimulate insulin. Both of these effects lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- Intake of methi seeds during the mensural periods helps reduce the menstrual pain in women.
Above all, Refer Futuro Fenugreek powder for more hair and skincare tips and benefits. Buy organic Fenugreek seeds, methi powder, venthayam, and also, traditional rice, grains, spices, powdered spices, sweeteners, ghee, online @ futuroorganic. buy fenugreek online