Futuro Organic Gram Flour | Kadalai Maavu:
Futuro Besan flour or gram flour which is Kadalai maavu in Tamil is a fine flour form of raw and roasted chickpeas. It is gluten-free flour and is a staple ingredient in Indian cooking for centuries. This flour adds extra texture and flavor to our baking recipes.
Kadalai maavu is useful as a substitute for wheat flour or in combination with other flours and is commonly used in batters to make deep-fried pakodas. It adds a nutty taste to the bread, sauces, and other foods. Gram flour is a key ingredient in various dishes like pakoda and ladoos because of its earthy flavor and binding nature.
Finally, organic chana Besan is a healthy and versatile alternative to complement recipes dishes, and recipes. This gram is high in protein and is a rich source of fiber. as compared to
- The zinc and fiber in besan can help stabilize blood sugar levels.
- People prepare and apply many face packs using this flour for youthful glowing skin. This enhances skin complexion, reduces oiliness and prevents acne.
- As compared to any other flour regular consumption of gram flour reduces bad cholesterol and helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Besan is one of the best home remedies to control Diabetes. The lower level of glycemic index keeps Diabetes in check. This flour is a great source of protein and fiber.
- Above all, people who are allergic to gluten can use besan flour as it is gluten-free. Apart from this Kadalai Maavu also contains all essential nutrients link vitamin A, K, calcium, iron, and much more.
How to make gram flour at home?
- Roast the chickpeas until golden brown. Hence
- Grind the roasted chickpeas in a food processor until fine powder form
- Sift the flour to separate any large chickpea pieces that did not grind adequately
- Store gram flour in an airtight container at room temperature.