Futuro Emmer Wheat:
- Samba wheat or emmer wheat is an edible cereal grain made from dried cracked wheat. It is one of the healthiest types of grain. This whole-grain cereal is most commonly available all over the world. The demand for samba godhumai is on an increasing trend in recent days because of its numerous health benefits. Its primary use is for baking and making bread products.
- Samba Godhumai is a popular cereal in Tamil Nadu. Wheat is one of the most wholesome food items because it gives us a nutrients rich diet. Emmer wheat is one of the beneficial food for healthy living. It has a texture similar to that of quinoa. This wheat cooks quickly and is versatile.
- Emmer wheat is full of iron, protein, and fiber, which makes it healthier as compared to normal wheat. People in south India mostly use it in the preparation of samba Pongal, samba kheer, emmer wheat idli, samba wheat upma, etc., It provides us with a nutrition-rich diet as compared to all other varieties.
- Above all, if you’re interested in trying bulgur wheat, make sure to consume it as part of a healthy, balanced diet to ensure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs.
- Low-fat content in wheat protects us from the hazards of heart diseases.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol, good for bones, digestive system, and helps in fighting obesity.
- Compared to refined grains regular intake of emmer wheat (whole wheat grain) helps prevent diabetics.
- Bulgur wheat provides various nutrients and is an especially good source of manganese, magnesium, iron, and fiber.
- Overall, it may have a positive impact on heart health, weight loss, blood sugar control, and digestive health.
saamba gehoon in hindi, samba godumai in tamil, samba godhuma in telugu, and samba geatamp in malayalam. Khabli wheat, Jave Godhi, and bulgur wheat.
All kinds of organic cereals, grains, powdered spices, spices, sweetener, ghee, and flours available at Futuro organic. We ensure the utmost care in safe and contactless delivery. Order organic products online at Futuroorganic.