Himalayan Rock Salt:
- Himalayan rock salt and regular table salt share a similar chemical composition. Both are made of sodium chloride (NaCl). However, there are almost 84 trace minerals in Himalayan salt, which give it its signature pink shade and the suitable difference in flavor.
- Some people even use Himalayan rock salt as a cooking surface because this salt gives a salty flavor to meats and other foods. Pink Salt Powder is great for detoxing your body; it helps lower blood pressure and is iron-rich, thus great for everyday consumption. Works great as a bath scrub, due to its consistency and grind.
- Himalayan pink salt contains many bonus minerals that offer additional health benefits. Regular use of pink salt in diet aids hydration lowers blood pressure, rids the body of heavy metals, and helps improve sleep.
Sole Salt Water: Drinking this water helps in balancing the pH levels in the body, reduces toxins, improves energy, and keeps the body hydrated at all times. Scientifically speaking, the negatively charged ions in pure salt and the trace minerals enter into the cells and pull toxins from them.
Benefits of Pink Himalayan salt:
- Salt therapy, a process that utilizes pure Himalayan salt to treat respiratory diseases.
- Himalayan salt helps activate salivary glands which improve digestion.
- Rock salt helps in improving insulin sensitivity and maintains blood sugar level
- It fights harmful bacteria and boosts the immunity system.
Apart from this, People do many DIYs like a foot soak, bath scrub, candle holder, pink salt lamp. Its uses are both for consumption and for decoration.
Bottom line: It is beneficial to use Pink salt as compared to other types of salts