Futuro Dry Red Chilli:
- Dry red chilli or kaintha milagai or red pepper is a condiment in Indian spices that adds pungency and colour to the food. It mostly tempers the dishes. The chilies have a sharp flavor. It has antibiotic properties and also acts as a pain killer.
- Dry red chilies are usually hot with high/ low pungency character and used as spice across various cuisine in the world, It also used as ingredient and seasoning for some dishes.
- There exists a major demand for this spice across the nation owing to its freshness, purity, and rich taste. People use this spice in whole or in powder form. There exists spicy and intense heat in the seeds.
- Red chilies are dried to store them for a long period. India is the largest producer of red pepper. They are an excellent source of vitamin C but excess use of red chilies may cause indigestion and heartburn.
- Capsaicin, the chemical present in chilies reduces the risk of skin and stomach cancer
- They contain more vitamin C than an orange. It also acts as a remedy for cold and sinus symptoms
- The best relief from the burning sensation of chilies is drink milk or have a spoonful of yogurt. Drinking water only enhances the burning sensation.
- We at futuro organic supply high quality dry chilly at the best price. Order online and get free home delivery.