Futuro Coriander Powder:
- Coriander powder were prepared by grinding slightly roasted crisp and fresh coriander seeds which is dhaniya in hindi. It is a spice from the dry fruit of the coriander plant. Coriander Seeds are let dry to turn from green to rich beige. Organic Coriander contains rich aromatic, sweet and citrus flavour. Its as an aromatic condiment and add flavour to variety of cuisines across the world. Because of its flavour and aroma it goes well with all kinds of cuisins.
- Some of its uses are to flavour curries, stir fries, snacks and to prepare breakfast items. This seeds are a major ingredient in south indian sambar and rasam. It aslo forms part in many indian curries and garam masala together with cumin (jeeragam). It is available both in seed and powder form. Both emits warm, nutty and spicy flavour to food. Roasting or heating the seeds in a dry pan improves the flavour, aroma, and pungency.
- Coriander seeds are rich in minerals and vitamins such as A,C and K and has moderate content of dietry minerals. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen, coriander seeds have numerous medicinal properties. In Ayurveda its uses are for treating stomatch complaints as it eases digestion.
Health benefits of Coriander Powder:
- Coriander seeds cures different skin ailments like itchy skin, rashes, etc because of their antiseptic properties.
- It prevents hair fall, developes the root and improves growth of new hair.
- If you are suggering from indigestion, add coriander seeds to your diet which eases the digestion process.
- Regular intake of this seed breaks down fat and keeps cholesterol levels under control
- Women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow should include coriander seeds in their regular diet. Because of natural components present in the seeds they help prevent menstrual irregularities