Futuro Castor Oil:
Extracting oil from the seeds of Ricinus communis plant(castor beans) gives a pale yellow liquid namely castor oil. It is a multi-purpose vegetable oil that is in use for many years. This oil has many medicinal and industrial uses.
It’s commonly used as an additive in foods, medications, and skincare products, as well as an industrial lubricant and biodiesel fuel component. It is also an ingredient in natural beauty products.
- It is a natural remedy for common conditions like constipation and skin ailments.
- This oil mixed with other skin-friendly oils like almond oil or olive oil acts as a perfect skin moisturizer.
- It helps heal wounds by stimulating the growth of new tissue, reducing dryness and preventing the buildup of dead skin cells.
- Studies say that this oil treats fungal infections in the mouth
- It is an excellent oil for keeping hair shiny and soft and it also helps reduce dandruff problems.
- Applying it in the skin helps retain moisture in the skin and also has some side effects. It is a natural remedy for early wrinkles.
- the oil contains Vitamin E, proteins, and Omega 6 & 9 that are the key components responsible for good hair and skin.
- It helps in the reduction of hair fall, premature greying of hair, fights any scalp related problems along with improving hair growth.
- Women’s should not consume this oil during their pregnancy period
- It is safe to intake in a small amount, larger amounts can cause vomiting and diarrhea.
- Above all, t can cause skin allergy for some people.
We also serve organic spices, powdered spices, sweeteners, pulses, grains, cereals, and traditional rice such as thanga samba rice, bamboo rice, thooyamalli rice, kichli samba rice, garudan samba rice, etc., Every organic product available at best prices in Futuro Organic