FuturO Organic Cloves:
Cloves are the dry and immature flower buds from the clove tree. They have an important place in the traditional medicine of Chinese and Ayurveda. To make it soft and flavourful cook or soak in water. As compared to clove spice, powder tends to lose its flavor faster.
People use clove essential oil as an antiseptic and pain reliever especially for toothaches and stomach pain because of its antioxidant properties. People mix it with other oils to treat various other disorders. Cloves are one of the main ingredients in gingerbread baked goods or a staple spice in Indian cuisine.
Major uses of this spice are to season pot roasts, add flavor to hot beverages, and bring spicy warmth to cookies and cakes. Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol and vitamin C, both of which can help reduce oxidative stress.
It is advisable to add cloves while cooking foods like kidney beans or black gram for more benefits. It adds spiciness and aromatic flavor to dishes. They emit a strong and spicy scent while cooking meat. People add this spice only in small amounts because of its rich flavor.
- Mix clove oil together with sesame oil and apply it on the forehead to remain calm and fight sleep troubles.
- Inhale vapors of clove or clove oil for easy breathing
- The spice cloves are great home remedies to clear acne and toothaches.
- Clove oil is effective in treating itchy and dry skin.
- It promotes oral health, bone health and kills harmful bacteria
- Some compounds on the clove promote insulin promotion and lower blood sugar.
Clove facemask: Make a paste with cloves, add some honey, and a drop of lime. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off for glowing skin.
Storage and Shelf life:
Cloves basically have a long shelf life. It will last for almost one year when you store it away from light and moisture.