Futuro Organic Dhaniya:
- Coriander seeds which are dhaniya in Hindi is a spice from the dry fruit of the coriander plant. Coriander Seeds are let dry to turn from green to rich beige. Organic Coriander contains rich aromatic, sweet, and citrus flavor. It’s as an aromatic condiment and adds flavor to a variety of cuisines across the world.
- Some of its uses are to flavor curries, stir-fries, snacks, and prepare breakfast items. These seeds are a major ingredient in south Indian sambar and rasam. It also forms part in many Indian curries and garam masala together with cumin (jeeragam). It is available both in seed and powder form. Both emit warm, nutty, and spicy flavor to food. Roasting or heating the seeds in a dry pan improves the flavor, aroma, and pungency.
- Coriander seeds are rich in vitamins such as A, C, and K and has moderate content of dietary minerals. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen, coriander seeds have numerous medicinal properties. In Ayurveda, its uses are for treating stomach complaints as it eases digestion.
Health benefits of Dhaniya (Coriander seeds):
- Coriander seeds cure different skin ailments like itchy skin, rashes, etc because of their antiseptic properties.
- It prevents hair fall, develops the root, and improves the growth of new hair.
- If you are suffering from indigestion, add coriander seeds to your diet which eases the digestion process.
- Regular intake of this seed breaks down fat and keeps cholesterol levels under control
- Women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow should include coriander seeds in their regular diet. Because of natural components present in the seeds, they help prevent menstrual irregularities
Above all, It is easy to grow coriander plants in our own terrace or balcony garden just by sowing these seeds. This plant grows in an average time of 2 weeks.