Futuro Organic Thinai | Foxtail Millet:Thinai (Foxtail Millet) is the second most widely grown millet in India after Bajra (Pearl Millet). There exist several nutrients in foxtail millet, shop organic Foxtail millet online at Futuroorganic, and experience its health benefits to the fullest. What is Foxtail millet? Thinai are tiny yellow seeds that look like mustard. It can be cooked easily and it gets digested quickly hence people consume it as an alternative to rice. It is stable diet food for people in South India from ancient times. People usually call it as a "superfood" as it helps us stay fit. Many people use foxtail millet as a birdfeed.
Benefits and Nutrients in Foxtail Millet | Thinai:
- Thinai Millets are gluten-free, Hence they ease digestion process, boosts energy levels and reduces cholesterol level. Which in turn eliminates germs from the body
- Regular intake of thinai makes our bone strong because it is rich in Calcium.
- Protein plays a vital role in hair growth, Hence protein content in thinai helps maintain hair health and prevents it from damage.
- Vitamin B1 present in this millet enhances memory power and concentration power. Therefore it helps children become brilliant.
- The vitamin essential for the maintenance of healthy muscles is Iron. Thinai has a rich source of iron content.
- Above all, regular intake of thenai helps to improve the immune system and makes us stay strong. Hence