Futuro Organic Quinoa Millet | Seemai Thinai
Quinoa millet or seemai thinai in Tamil is a seed that people prepare and consume as similar to that of a grain. People mostly consume quinoa for weight loss and include it in their regular diet. There are many quinoa recipes available. Nowadays it is a major selling product in all health food stores. Buy quinoa online at best price @ Futuroorganic.
It is mostly referred to as a mother of all grains. This Quinoa seed was most popular in South America but now it is one of the trending food all over the world, It has the name “superfood”. It is a seed and not a whole grain like barley or oats.
There exist three types of seeds namely white, red, and black quinoa. The type of cooking and the taste differs for all three. One cup of seemai thinai contains numerous nutrients even it also contains a minor amount of omega 3 fatty acid. Therefore it is the right choice millet o be included in the diet of health-conscious people.
Quinoa Health Benefits: quinoa millet
There exist several health benefits of Quinoa, some of them are:
- This millet like other grains in the millet family is gluten-free. Hence is best suitable for people who prefer a gluten-free diet. It is the best substitute for rice and wheat.
- The protein content in this grain is much high as compared to other plant foods. Hence it provides us enough energy to stay active all over the day. It is a pack of complete protein.
- This seed has a good source of fiber content which helps to lower the risk of certain types of cancer.
- The dietary fiber content in these seeds helps to boost digestive health and lower bad cholesterol levels. Hence it improves good heart health and prevents heart disease.
- Quinoa for weight loss: This millet is a must include food in the weight loss diet because it makes us feel full and prevents overeating.
The use of the superfood is rapidly increasing day by day. People prepare many recipes using this millet namely Healthy Quinoa salad, fried rice, pulao, Vegetable soups, etc.,
How to cook quinoa millet?
Here is a perfect way on how to cook quinoa without making it mushy.
Add some rinsed Quinoa millet in a vessel and add almost twice as much as water as that of the seeds. Cook it uncovered until the millet absorbs all the water. After the water is absorbed switch off the stove and cover the vessel. Let it steam for 5 minutes.
This is the best way to cook this millet properly. The cooking time depends upon the quantity.
To conclude, in order to enjoy the health benefits of this nutritious millet to the fullest consume the organic product. Buy organic quinoa online at Futuroorganic and get free home delivery. Apart from this we also serve many other organic products under the categories Traditional rice, organic millets, spices, powder spices, cold-pressed Oils, Pulses, and dry fruits.