Vinu’s Cold Pressed Coconut Oil:
- Vinu’s Coconut oil is cold-pressed from dried coconut (fresh copra). As it is free of chemicals and artificial preservatives, it comes with amazing medicinal properties. Apart from cooking coconut oil benefits for skin and hair care.
- We use ancient cold pressing technology because of which all nutrient contents in this oil are well preserved. Cold-pressed oils are a good substitute for cooking oils.
- Cold pressing is a method of oil extraction from oilseeds without using heat. Usage of heat may degrade the oil’s flavour and nutritional quality. This is an environmentally friendly method of oil extraction.
- This oil is naturally addictive free as it does not undergo any refining process. Cold-pressed oils tend to lose their nutritional values when exposing to too much heat, so do not use it in huge quantity and it is the best to substitute for refined coconut oil.
- Cold-pressed oils go well for salad dressings and dips. Growing concern for good health and better immunity power has become the reason for people to switch back to traditional methods of cooking. Its important to benefit is that it strengthens immunity.
- Rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin E which has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Helps in boosting the immune system of the body.
- It makes the digestion process easier
- Good controller of blood sugar level
- This oil treats small wounds or burns
- Slows down the ageing process
- Retains natural flavour and aroma
- Used as an essential oil and good for dried skin
- It burns fat and provides energy to body and brain
Beauty Tip – Coconut Oil benefits for Skin:
Nothing perks up a tired face like a little highlighter. Simply sweep a small amount of organic coconut oil on top of makeup and leave it alone. It looks like your skin but glowier,
Here at futuro Organic we serve best quality cold-pressed oils online. Order online and get free home delivery.